Sauna Diplomacy: In The Heat of Sales Negotiations
What is Sauna Diplomacy, you ask? Attend to learn and tour the traveling sauna brought to Philadelphia by FinnLeo America's largest sauna company.
When: May 4, 2018, 3-5pm
Where: Art+Crafts.Holding, 990 Spring Garden, Philadelphia 19123
Who: YOU!! Bring a friend.
Carole Mahoney, Founder of Unbound Growth, explains how breaking down barriers to sales is critically important to the success in scaling your business. This presentation is designed to help the business owners, sales and marketing executives understand the basics of a positive sales experience.
Join us and hear Carole cover the following topics:
- How selling is about helping
- Have a sales process that matches the Buyer’s Journey (align goals) to negotiate agreement
- Which country invented Sauna Diplomacy anyway? (hint: Finland)
- What are the critical steps during the process of a sales negotiation?
- What to do if a surprise happens during the negotiation?
- Case studies and proof points
Stay tuned for summer HubSpot Connect Partner event.
Build a Brand Campaign | Design Wizard
Special guest, Claire O'Brien, Director of Marketing at Design Wizard, shared how to create branded content easily saving time and money. Design Wizard, a partner with the HubSpot Connect program, offered a prize winning 6-months package of a Pro Plan with support to one lucky Philly company to help them get creative with their digital marketing assets.
Annual "Destination Unknown" at Inbound 2017
PYOW event for sprockets from Philly attending HubSpot's Inbound17 Conference in Boston.
Technology Roundtable | Ask the Experts
On hand were subject-matter authorities in their respective areas of social media, video, HubSpot COS, WordPress, Python, SEO, email campaigns, content marketing, podcasting, integrations and more.
Meet a few of the fantastic Table Captains:
- email Campaigns - Mike Donnelly, SeventhSense
- HubSpot COS Development - Jonathon Pavoni, SpokeServices
- Podcasting - Tim Albright, AVNation Network
- Social Media - Erica Nardello, Brownstein Group
- WordPress & Python Development - Steve Greenspan, Direct Line
- Video - David Feinman, Viral Ideas Marketing
- HubSpot CRM, Migration & Integration - Scot Trumeter, Trujay
- Content Marketing - Janessa Lantz, HubSpot
- SEO - Martin Weinberg, Digital Strategist, former Marketing Director at SEMrush
In case you missed it, you can gain details here:
Speed Network Yourself to New Opportunities | Beer & Biz Cards
Kate Athmer, Demand Orchestration @ Integrate + Co-Author of Millennial Reboot presented on March 22nd to a crowd of 50+ people looking to understand more about the millennial movement in automated and inbound marketing. A love for efficiency and automation and a low tolerance for bad processes and unnecessary delays makes Millennials uniquely equipped to help grow your business using advanced MarTech and demand generation strategies.
Kate Athmer, author of Millennial Reboot and HubSpot power-user joined us to explore why Millennials are critical to the future of your business, and how they are especially armed to succeed in the Marketing Ops and Demand Gen arena. She provided tips for Millennials on how to bridge the communication gaps often found in established companies, and advice for leaders on how to develop Millennials in a way that benefits the organization and develops future leaders of the company. Check out the blog post recap and video from the event captured by our sponsor Viral Idea Marketing...
Festive Holiday HUG - Beer & Bike
On December 19, 2016 in the chilly air we met up at Silence Dogoods to ring in the holiday cheer. We boarded the Big Red Pedal Bike for a bike & beer event making our way through the streets of Philly making stops in historic pubs.
HubSpot Integration Spotlight & Inbound Conference Recap
On Wednesday, November 16, 2016 Arielle Hurst, Marketing Lead with PureChat, presented a on how to convert more leads using chat integrated with HubSpot.
Attendees participated in a HubSpot #Inbound16 recapping the lessons learned from attending the annual HubSpot conference in Boston.
On Wednesday, September 14, 2016 Mike Donnelly, CEO & Founder of SeventhSense, presented on the latest and most effective techniques for email marketing:
- Email deliverability and why this is becoming an ever increasing challenge.
- Cleaning your lists to improve performance.
- A/B testing email components and understanding statistical relevance of your results.
- Email personalization techniques.
- Using email addresses for social & web targeting.
Read the recap of the event here.
On Tuesday, April 12, 2016, we had a very special HUG event with guest speaker Anese Cavanaugh, author of Contagious Culture and Inc.com's "Showing Up" column. We learned about how to create a contagious smarketing culture.
For the first time in our HUG’s history, the event was simulcast live with the Ann Arbor HUG meetup.
On November 11, 2015, we had special guest Leah Hoyland from HubSpot present on buyer personas, new sales tips, and the new free tools within HubSpot.
On Aug 12, 2015, we had a griping session. The first half was focused on finding out what marketing problems the group had, and the second half was focused on fixing them.
Philly HubSpot User Group Happy Hour
On Mar 3, 2015, we got together for an informal happy hour at Fox and Hound for a night of appetizers, beers, and networking.
On Feb 11, 2015, we had special guest Lauren Pedigo from HubSpot come and speak.